ABTT Training and Summer School Open for booking!
The ABTT Summer School is now open for booking with courses covering a wide variety of topics and levels -suitable for people who have just started out, are looking at developing their careers and those who have a long standing career in the Industry.
- Our Bronze Award which provides the basic skills required to progress as a Technician. Developed to ensure that there was a relevant and recognized technical qualification for those wanting to either validate their existing skills or to develop their skills further in order to progress within the Industry. This is the first course in a trio courses meant to both develop and solidify your skill set.
- Our Silver Awards Course, the second level in a trio courses meant to both develop and solidify your skill set. These can be sat upon completion of Bronze (or equivalent training), where you can specialise your expertise in areas such as Sound, Lighting, Electrical and Stage roles. Created to ensure that there was a relevant and recognized technical qualification for those wanting to develop their skills in a specialized area after completing the Bronze Award.
- Our Gold Course, to be sat upon completion of a Silver Award or equivalent experience, is specifically for those in or moving towards managerial roles in the Industry.
- Our CPD Courses (Continuous Professional Development) which are practical one-day courses in a variety of subjects such as Manual Handling, PAT Testing, Flying, Pyrotechnics, Electrical Fundamentals
- Online training is now available on the following topics; AutoCAD for Theatre Professionals, Vectorworks for Theatre Professionals and ABTT Mental Health First Aid Training